Test, Simulation, RF Distribution Subsystems...Smart Solutions at Work!
API Weinschel offers smart solutions to challenging test, simulation and RF distribution requirements by offering subsystem products that are either off-the-shelf or designed to customer specifications. Our subsystems feature standard communication interfaces (IEEE-488, RS-232, Ethernet, USB) with proprietary SmartStep® Technology; Flexible, high-density mechanical layout & packaging; 50 & 75 ohm configurations.
Our subsystems are employed in telecommunications, radar and CNI, satellite and ground communication systems, base station and mobile unit software conformance verification, signal analysis, cable modem and VoIP testing, production test systems and precision microwave related test instruments.
- Attenuation Matrices & Multi-Channel Subsystems 2x6,3x6, 4x6, 6x6, 4x4, 4x8 and 8x8 configurations for typical UMTS, CDMA 2000, & GSM bands. Configurations can cover dc to 40 GHz.
- Switch Matrices 50Ω and 75Ω designs with high isolation and gain flatness being critical performance parameters within our designs
- RF Distribution Networks Complex subsystems can be designed using high performance & standard microwave components creating a complex multi-function RF matrix that is controlled over various standard bus interfaces.
- SmartStep® Custom Modules & Subsystems Weinschel's SmartStep technology streamlines system designs and device integration by providing a flexible bus interface.
- Fading Simulators Weinschel designs and manufactures multi-path attenuation subsystems for fading simulation/emulation of cellular, 3G, GSM and other wireless systems.
- WLAN Simulator (8314 Series) This specialized subsystem is used to simulate the connectivity between a mobile unit running along a line of 3 base stations spaced from 250 to 1000 meters apart.
- Cellular & Wireless Subsystems with Low IM Performance Combining Weinschel's years of experience with our SmartStep design approach enables our designers to provide the wireless infrastructure market
- Cable Modem Redundant Switches & Test Systems Weinschel's cable modem testing solution starts with the design and manufacturing of 75 ohm subsystems that offer programmable multichannel attenuation or switch confiigurations using ethernet or USB control.