Streamline System Design & Device Integration!
Aeroflex / Weinschel's SmartStep technology streamlines system designs and device integration by providing a flexible bus interface as well as components that are simple to configure and control. Creating Subsystems using Aeroflex / Weinschels Smartstep approach streamlines the design and layout of application specific subsystems that include a wide range of microwave and RF components such as programmable/fixed attenuators, power combiners/dividers/splitters, directional couplers, amplifiers, filters, noise sources and switches which can be controlled using various standard communications interfaces including IEEE-488, RS232, RS422, Ethernet (SNMP option) and RS485. Subsystem design options can also include:
- Turnkey subsystems built to customer specified design & layout.
- Wide dynamic and frequency ranges.
- Front panel and menu controls.
- 50 or 75 ohm configurations.
- Attenuation/switching schemes.
- Customer specified Input/Output parameters.
- Individual to complex matrix/channel configurations.
- Specialized testing and calibration
Aeroflex / Weinschel's subsystem products are employed in standards laboratories, manufacturing and test departments, cable modem head-end sites, cellular telephone networks, engineering development facilities, and quality control positions of communications and aerospace companies, as well as government agencies and private research firms throughout the world. Applications include satellite and ground communications systems, cable modem signal switching, cell telephone testing, telecommunications, radar, OEM, signal analysis, air traffic control, and precision microwave related instruments and system use.
One of the strengths of Weinschel's Subsystem group is the ability to use our other standard catalog as well as in-house developed production products.
- Product Feature: Attenuator Subsystems
- Download Complete Catalog SmartStep Catalog Selection
- A Logical Interface for Integrating and Controlling Electromechanical Devices & Subsystems
by Jerry Messina & Barry Newlin
Whether you're designing your own switching/combining/attenuation wireless simulation system or required a turnkey solution, contact Aeroflex / Weinschel for a wide range of standard products or custom engineered subsystems at 800-638-2048, 301-846-9222 or email: email@example.com!