API Technologies Weinschel is committed to providing fast, professional customer service and support worldwide. You have the assurance of knowing our staff of highly trained professionals is available using approved procedures and instrumentation. Weinschel Test and Service is always committed to quality as defined by the customer. Full lines of repair and test services are available.
Weinschel does not provide calibration for any product or provide Certificates of Compliance in accordance will the requirements of Mil-Std 45662, ISO 9001, ISO 9002, ISO 10012-1, ANSI/NCSL-Z540, or ANSI/ISO/IEC 17025-2000 requirements. Weinschel will assist our customers as following in obtaining Calibration of Product in accordance with the requirements of Mil-Std 45662, ISO 9001, ISO 9002, ISO 10012-1, ANSI/NCSL-Z540, or ANSI/ISO/IEC 17025-2000.
Weinschel will provide Certificates of Conformance, Certificates of Test and Test Data Reports for products as required or as requested by a customer. These forms state that product has been tested to published specifications using equipment whose accuracies are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Test Data - Special and/or additional test data is available at a nominal charge.
Repair work - Accomplished repairs will return the item to its published specification. Weinschel provides a 90-day warranty on repair services performed, with fixed price repairs on most products.
Telephone / E- Mail Consultations - Our Test and Service Department will gladly provide informal consultation over the telephone or through E-Mail with testing and or service questions.
Telephone: 800 638-2048, 301 846-9222
Procedure for returning items for warranty or non-warranty repair:
- 1. Contact our sales department for a RMA (Return Material Authorization) Number
Telephone: 800 638-2048, 301 846-9222 ext 320, 322, or 323
Fax: 301 846-9116
- 2. When returning an item you will need to provide us with the following information:
- a. Model and Serial number of the unit.
- b. Purchase order number (non warranty units).
- c. Bill to address
- d. Ship to address
- e. In addition, please provide a detailed description of the failure you are experiencing and a technical contact (name, phone number).
Procedure for reshipment:
Use the best packaging materials available to protect the unit during storage or reshipment. When possible, use the original packing container and cushioning material. If the original packing materials are not available, use the following procedure:
- 1. Wrap the storage cases in sturdy paper or plastic;
- 2. Place the wrapped storage cases in a strong shipping container and place a layer of shock-absorbing material (3/4 inch minimum thickness) around all sides of the unit to provide a firm cushion and to prevent movement inside the container.
- 3. Attach a tag or write the return authorization number on the box.
- 4. Thoroughly seal the shipping container and mark it FRAGILE. Ship to:
API Technologies Weinschel
Attn: Customer Service Department
5305 Spectrum Drive
Frederick, MD 21703-7362
or to an authorized sales representative.