RF Distribution Networks
Complex subsystems can be designed using a wide variety of high performance mechanical switches, combiners, directional couplers, and other standard microwave components creating a complex multi-function RF matrix that is controlled over various industry standard bus interfaces. Other features include:
- Customized front panel layout and graphics.
- IEEE-488, RS-232 Serial & Ethernet interfaces .
- Optional rack mounting hardware.
- Standard Connectors (SMA, BNC or Type N) on front and/or rear panel.
- Aeroflex / Weinschel SmartStep Programmable Attenuators.