Aeroflex / Weinschel designs and manufactures multi-path attenuation subsystems for fading simulation/ emulation
of cellular, 3G, GSM, PCS systems, laboratory testing of CATV, cable modem, and wireless components and systems.
This subsystem illustrated features:
- 800-1900 MHz frequency range.
- 16 Input Channels to 8 Output Channels.
- RS-232 Serial Interface.
- Wide Dynamic Range: 127/1 dB steps.
- Aeroflex / Weinschel 3200T SmartStep Programmable Attenuators.
RF & Microwave Components & Subsystems Catalog (2012)
- Our full product line catalog can be downloaded in its entirety (~25 meg) or you may download only those sections you wish: